Is it time for hospice?
Securing hospice care at the right time can provide the patient with the comfort and pain relief they need. So, is it time for hospice? Answering these questions can help you decide whether the time has come to contact our capable staff.
- Has your loved one been diagnosed with a serious, life-limiting illness?
- Has there been a recent change in their condition? A change that limits their comfort or keeps them confined to a bed or chair.
- Do they need more medical support? More doctor visits, an increase in pain meds, or three or more hospitalizations in the past few months.
- Has your loved one started needing more assistance performing day-to-day activities? Bathing, dressing, walking, eating, etc.
- Has your loved one been given the prognosis of six months or less to live due to the progression of a diagnosis?
If you answered yes to some of these questions then the answer is yes, it is time to secure hospice care. At Armonia, we believe that the hospice journey should be loving and comfortable. Our nurses provide thoughtful, emotional, and spiritual support during these difficult times. Contact our experienced staff today, they will carefully walk you through the entire process.