Hiring a Home Care Agency? Here’s what to ask.
In-home care gives families the confidence and peace knowing their aging loved ones are comfortable at home and receiving personalized care. In many cases, it is the most rewarding form of senior care and sometimes more affordable than other types of care. There are many reasons for the growing demand for our services, so if you are considering private in-home care such here is what you should be asking.
- How does the agency train caregivers?
- Does the agency provide continuing education?
- Are the caregivers licensed and insured?
- How closely does the agency’s supervisor evaluate the quality of home care?
- Do the agency’s employees seem friendly and helpful?
The knowledgeable staff at Armonia can answer any questions you have as well as guide you through the process of securing assistance for your loved one.